SENSE OF SIMPLICITY
MATERIAL OF THE SENSES
Lime paint with certified specifications, with anti-bacterial and anti-mold properties, high stable reflectivity, transpiration structure and retention properties of NOx and CΟx from the atmosphere.
Authorized by the material workshop of Cultural Heritage & Modern Construction of the School of Architecture of the Technical University of Crete.
ECO WALL 200/400
Ready made lime-based paste with marble granule size 400μm. Very mild to rough relief with visual appearance of the material’s granules.
Ready made lime-based paste with maximum marble granule size 120μm. Very smooth visual effect due to the fine granule size.
Ready made lime-based paste with maximum marble granule size 30μm.
Very smooth visual effect of marble surface due to the fine-grained granule size.
2 components micro topping, lime and cement based, with quartz aggregates of maximum granule size 600μm. Smooth to rough effect.
2 components micro topping, lime and cement based, with quartz aggregates of granule size 120μm. Very smooth visual effect due to the fine granule size.
2 components micro topping, cement based, with quartz aggregates of maximum granule size 600μm. Medium colour variation with visual appearance of the material granules.
RESIN FLOOR/WALL PLASTER 200
2 components micro topping, cement based, with quartz aggregates of maximum granule size 200μm.
Hybrid resin and cement based mortar with a selection of natural stones.
Polished effect with choice on size and colours of the aggregates.
Resin based material with a selection of natural stones.
Processing of existing concrete for smooth surface with apparent inert and non-slip use. Recommended for external use.
Processing of existing concrete for level surface and sealing of concrete pores up to the matte level (grit 320).
Processing of existing concrete for polished surface and sealing pores up to a glossy surface (gray 3000).
2 components micro topping, cement based, with quartz aggregates of maximum granule size 400μm.
The special raw material
The raw material, that formed the basis for the new product ranges, was developed in an effort to find a resin on the basis of the calcium hydroxide, for use in bioclimatic houses due to its beneficial properties. In collaboration with the University of Crete (Archaeology dept.), it was found that such materials were used in the ancient times.
The result of this R&D process was the evolution of the raw material into a new composition and crystalline structure. The final material acquired properties of elasticity and hardness greater than the usual cement mortars, substituting largely the use of synthetic resins. Due to the 3 years ageing process, the molecular crystal becomes larger and harder, forming very small scaly surfaces that are put in order with spatula techniques.
In this way, a surface is formed which behaves like fish scales: when they are independent they are hard and rigid but as a whole they form an elastic surface.
• Environmental friendly – natural material
• Superior raw material (3 year aged lime and marble powder from Mt. Penteli
• 80 standard colour shades, while many custom colour shades can be produced under request
• Different finishes depending on the application
• Perfect transpiration
• Natural anti-mold and anti-bacterial action (anti-bacterial properties 99,9%) without chemical additives
• Reflective properties (90%) that remain unchanged over time
• Exceptional hardness and elasticity at the same time
• High resistance in very thin applications that is strengthened over time
• Anti-bacterial properties_ QACS Ltd laboratory
• Reflective properties_ University of Athens, Physics dept.
• Bending and compressing resistance_ CTEC (Center for Testing and European Certification)
• Resistance in compression and bending ΕΚΕΤ (Hellenic Cement Research Center)
Name must not be empty
Please provide a valid email
Message should not be empty